Computers are great to use when you first buy them. They are all shiny, brand new and running at lightning speed. After a while, however, they will inevitably start to fall behind. What many people don’t know is that many underlying issues can be fixed quite easily with Windows 10/11 repair tools, which are available with just a few clicks of a touchpad.
With so many repair tools, it can be difficult to know which one to use. We have compiled a list of the best PC repair software available. The good news is that one of the best on the market, PassFab FixUWin is offering an 80% discount on subscriptions in a Too Good to Miss sale on Black Friday.
1. PassFab FixUWin
PassFab FixUWin is a highly recommended Windows 10/11 Startup Repair Tool that can fix just about any problem on Microsoft Windows 10/11 that you can throw at it. This high-quality diagnostic tool allows you to easily find and completely fix the majority of problems on your computer with just a few simple clicks. In fact, PassFab can now safely and automatically fix over 200 Windows problems instantly, from the most common issues, like getting stuck on your welcome screen, to more complex issues that require further diagnosis to fix. Windows problems.
To do this, PassFab uses three different levels of repair modes, depending on the severity of your problem.
- Smart System Repair: This allows you to fix the most common issues quickly and easily, and in most cases is all you need to get up and running again.
- System startup repair: This mode helps you probe a little deeper to solve more complex problems. It offers a guarantee that it will solve your Windows problems successfully.
- Ultimate Repair: For more technical problems, this final mode provides access to the most complicated Windows problems, providing in-depth diagnosis of your computer to spare no effort to get to the bottom of the problem.
PassFab FixUWin uses a boot disk to troubleshoot your system, which means it thoroughly checks and fixes all your computer problems rather than just hiding cracks with quick fixes.
To do this, PassFab lets you create a 64- or 32-bit system repair disc for free. If creating a system repair disc seems complicated, don’t worry! It’s very simple, and all you have to do is grab a USB flash drive and follow the simple instructions in the video below to easily run a Windows 10/11 repair USB download.
Go to PassFab FixUWin for windows 10/11 repair tool download. Once you download it, just follow the instructions in this video to easily solve all your computer problems.
The advantage of PassFab FixUWin is that it is very easy to use, even for computer illiterates. If you need help at any time, however, there is a professional team with 10 years of experience and 24/7 technical support at your service.
2. Convenience store
If you want to know how to fix PC problems that are more superficial without needing a tool like PassFab, you can try using the built-in troubleshooter to repair Windows 10/11. Each Windows 10/11 component has its own troubleshooter, and you can access all of them in Settings.
Follow these simple steps to troubleshoot Windows issues on your computer:
- Go to settings from your Start menu, then click Update and security.
Then select Troubleshoot in the left panel, then click Additional convenience stores.
All you have to do now is select where you think you’re having trouble from this menu, then click Run the troubleshooter.
3. Windows Startup Repair
To access the Startup Repair Tool, you must first access the Windows Recovery Environment. From the office:
- Go to the possibility of feeding in the Start menu.
- Click on To restart while maintaining the Shift key.
- This will restart the PC and open the Windows Recovery Environment. If Windows does not load at all, the Windows Recovery Environment will open automatically.
- Click on Boot Repair and confirm the action.
All boot-related issues will be automatically analyzed and resolved where possible.
4. Reset your PC
If your PC is not working well, you can reset it and reinstall Windows from scratch. Above all, you first choose whether you want to keep your personal files or delete them. If you choose cleanup and delete your files, be sure to back up everything you need, as this action will erase your entire hard drive and restore it to factory settings.
5. System Restore
If you want to know how to fix PC problems and implement a benchmark, a System Restore is considered the best free Windows 10/11 repair tool to do so. A system restore point is a backup copy of important Windows operating system settings and files that can be used to restore the system to an earlier baseline before a system failure occurs.
- press the windows key and type Control Panel.
- Click on the application icon to open it.
- Now you need to type System Restauration in the search field at the top right (1).
- Click on Create a restore point (2).
- You have now opened the System Properties window on your screen.
- Now you have to click on the System Protection Tabfollowed by Create a button at the bottom right.
- Now another window titled System Protection will open. Think of a cool name for your restore point and paste it in the box (1). Then click on Create (2).
Your Windows 10/11 system will now start creating a restore point. This should take between 10 and 20 minutes. You can now relax, knowing that there is a point of reference on your PC, and then if something goes wrong, it will take you back to a time when everything was right in the world.
Microsoft Software Repair is a nice, simple tool designed by Microsoft to help mitigate software issues on Surface devices, but it can be used with Windows 10/11 installations on other devices just as effectively. This tool restores Windows 10/11 to its default settings. It will also repair all issues with apps and updates at the same time. Get this useful tool at Microsoft Store.
Apart from PassFab FixUWin download, each option provides a complete Windows repair toolkit of free PC repair software for Windows 10/11, and they can also be used as a Windows 7 repair tool. Windows repair that will thoroughly clean your system and keep it running like it did the first time you started it, you can’t go wrong with the all-in-one repair machine that is PassFab FixUWin. .
Subscribe now and save up to 80% on the PassFab Black Friday sale.
We thank Tenorshare for sponsoring this post. Our sponsors help pay for the many costs associated with running XDA. Although you may see sponsored content alongside standard XDA content, it will always be labeled as such and does not necessarily reflect the opinions of the editorial team. XDA will never compromise its journalistic integrity by accepting money to write favorably about a company, or alter our opinions or views in any way.